Building lifetime relationships with every parent, infant, toddler, pre-teen and teenager we care for at Children's Health Services in Greenville, NC. Our commitment to quality care starts with your first visit. Call us at 252-329-7337.
As pediatricians, our mission is to provide comprehensive, patient-centered healthcare for babies, toddlers, children and adolescents to build a future generation of healthy, happy kids. Our goal is to put our patients’ needs first and parents’ concerns at ease by providing specialized attention and complete medical treatment for all childhood illnesses and conditions, while educating parents about child development, chronic diseases, proper nutrition, and the need for ongoing maintenance of healthy habits throughout their growth. We hope to be a comforting source of professional knowledge and to provide the highest quality healthcare for your little ones, as you navigate the amazing, and sometimes overwhelming, journey of parenthood!
Each of our doctors is an established board-certified pediatrician, as well as a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. They come to us with years of experience, knowledge and training that have prepared them to become a leader in pediatric healthcare. Our providers are passionate about what they do, and can be trusted to give you the most thorough and accurate medical advice possible. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our patients, and to offer continuing care through every stage of child development– starting from the day that they’re born in the hospital. Our pediatricians follow all newborns, children and adolescents who are admitted to Vidant Medical Center, so your child will have continuing care with a doctor that you know and trust. Additionally, if you are an expectant first-time mom, we have a certified Lactation Specialist/Nurse Practitioner on staff who can answer any questions you may have about breastfeeding and baby care during your pregnancy. Children’s Health Services offers advanced open access to our patients. We also provide direct communication with providers during after hours. After hours, please call 252-329-7337 and you will be able to speak with Vidant Health Direct Nurse Triage. You may select to be triage or you may request to speak to the on-call provider at Children’s Health Services. This service should only ever be utilized for acute care needs and not for prescription or refill information.
If you are a prospective patient looking for a new doctor for your child, you are welcome to stop by and check out our facilities anytime, come to one of our open meet-and-greets, or call the front desk to discuss scheduling your first appointment. Our receptionists will ask you a few questions about your child’s medical history and insurance coverage, and then reserve the first available appointment for you! Please take a look at our Patient Forms page for a list of “First Visit” registration forms that you can print, fill out and bring with you to speed up the new patient process. You can also look through our Frequently Asked Questions page to answer some initial questions that you may have.
Our office is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For sudden illnesses, we also have an acute care walk-in clinic every morning before work hours, Monday-Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. There is a separate waiting room for sick patients, and no appointment is necessary to come in. Please note: because these are walk-ins, some days can be busier than others, and there may be a long wait. Try to be patient. Our doctors will do everything they can to be sure that your child is seen.
To make an appointment, you can call our main number at 252-329-7337. To save time on your appointment day, you may want to download, print and complete the new patient forms. Also have any medical insurance cards available as well. Parents of newborns may want to add their child to their insurance policy prior to their first visit.
We accept all major insurance plans, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Medcost, United Healthcare, Medicaid, N.C. Healthchoice, Coventry, Atlantic Integrated Health, Multiplan, and Private Healthcare Systems (PHS).
- Dental Health: The pediatricians at Children’s Health Services prescribe oral fluoride supplementation starting at age 6 months for children whose water supply is deficient in fluoride. In addition, fluoride varnish is applied to the primary teeth of all infants and children starting at the age of primary tooth eruption.
- Patient Satisfaction: Patient satisfaction surveys reflects our patients perceptions of their interactions with providers and staff, in and out of the exam room. Our patient satisfaction survey functionality, gives our patients the ability to analyze our performance so we may better understand and begin to consider potential actions to improve our patient experience. After every encounter here at Children’s Health Services, you will receive a survey through the patient portal to be able to give feedback about your visit. The survey will be sent to the email address associated with your patient portal account.
Call Children’s Health Services at 252-329-7337 if your child needs:
- Flu Shots
- Developmental Screenings
- ACHD & Behavioral Concerns
- Lactation Consulting
- Chronic Disease Care
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Viral and Bacterial Illnesses
- Asthma Care
- Female Adolescent Exams
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Routine Infant, Child and Adolescent Wellness Visits